I am interested in geometric analysis, in conformal geometry, in the Yamabe problem, and in the study of singular spaces through tools of Riemannian geometry.
During my Ph.D. I studied a conformal invariant, the local Yamabe constant, which plays an important role in the solution of the Yamabe problem on metric spaces, and in particular on stratified spaces. This lead me to extend to stratified spaces some classical results of Riemannian geometry, such as the Lichnerowicz theorem for the first non-zero eigenvalue of the Laplacian and Myer’s diameter theorem.
During my Master thesis, I worked on the Schrödinger equation with fractional Laplacian and on its discretization.
Stratified spaces and synthetic Ricci curvature bounds, with J. Bertrand, C. Ketterer and T. Richard, available at arXiv:1804.08870.
The Local Yamabe constant of Einstein Stratified Spaces, Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré Analyse Non Linéaire. 34 (2017), no.1 249-275, available at arXiv:1411.7996.
- November 2018, Brussels – London geometry seminar, Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- October 2018, Geometry seminar, Université de Nantes.
- September 2018, Analytical problems in conformal geometry and applications, Regensburg.
- June 2018, Geometric analysis in Samothrace.
- Mai 2018, Séminaire d’Analyse Harmonique, Orsay.
- January 2018, Graduiertenkolleg Kolloquium, Regensburg.
- November 2017, Differential geometry seminar, Nancy.
- September 2017, Intense activity period: Metric measure spaces and Ricci curvature, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn.
- August 2017, Analysis, geometry and topology of positive scalar curvature metrics, Oberwolfach.
- June 2017, Geometry and topology seminar, University of Luxembourg.
- June 2017, Analysis seminar, Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg.
- April 2017, Young Women in Geometry, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn.
- February 2017, France-Italy meeting in geometric analysis, Centro Ennio de Giorgi, Pisa.
- January 2017, Geometry, topology and dynamics seminar, Orsay.
- December 2016, Darboux seminar, Montpellier.
- November 2016, Functional analysis seminar, Lille.
- November 2016, Oberseminar Differentialgeometrie, Mathematical Insitute, Münster.
- October 2016, Geometria Reale e Complessa, Levico Terme, Trento.
- October 2016, Geometry Seminar, LAMA, bâtiment Sophie Germain P7.
- August 2016, Follow-up workshop Optimal Transportation, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Bonn.
- August 2016, Reflections on Global Riemannian Geometry, 3rd Smoky Great Plains Geometry Conference, Townsend, Tennessee.
- July 2016, Geometric Analysis on Riemannian and singular metric measure spaces, Lake Como School.
- June 2016, Analysis, Geometry and Topology of stratified spaces, CIRM, Marseille.
- March 2016, Postdoc Lunch Seminar, MSRI, Berkeley.
- December 2015, Real Analysis Seminar, Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse.
- December 2015, Geometry and Analysis Seminar, Laboratoire J.A. Dieudonné, Nice.
- November 2015, Spectral Analysis and Geometry Seminar, Institut Fourier.
- November 2015, Complex Analysis and Geometry Seminar, IMJ, Paris.
- October 2015, Non linear PDE’s S Seminar, LAGA, Paris 13.
- October 2015, Rencontres de géométrie, Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux.
- September 2015, Geometric C.O.R.P Seminar, Seillac.
- July 2015, Geometry Seminar, Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- July 2015, Journée du Laboratoire Jean Leray, Nantes.
- May 2015, Conference Inter’Actions en Mathématiques, Institut Fourier, Grenoble.
- March 2015, Geometry and Topology Seminar, UBO, Brest.
- Novemeber 2014, Geometry Seminar, University of Nantes.
- October 2014, Forum des Jeunes Mathematicien-ne-s, Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris.
- July 2014, Ph.D. Students Seminar, University of Nantes.
- December 2013, Ph.D. Students Seminar, University of Lille 1.